Visiting San Francisco clearly means trying everything possible. From tasting different dishes to performing various activities, and attending upcoming events in San Francisco. The foodies can hit the bar and try sushi. On the other hand, one can visit the beach, join a club, explore different places, and sit in a park with their loved ones.
Are you wondering what precisely to do when in the city? Read on to find out.
Upcoming Events in San Francisco
Gentle Yoga for beginners – Key features
- The event organizes yoga classes that will help you to stay calm, resilient, and strong.
- One specific class has limited people in it.
- In order to attend the event, it is mandatory that you make reservations.
- One has to get their own yoga mat.
Western Knife Skills – Key features
- The event is organized for people who have a keen interest in cooking.
- Teaching knife techniques in the right manner are taught in this event.
- Apart from the knife techniques, other essential ones are also taught.
- Make sure to purchase the tickets before attending the event.
Mission District Street Art and Food Walking Tour – Key features
- You will get to explore everything from handicrafts, murals, and different cuisines.
- The event also provides access to people for wellness classes, workshops, social services, and community connections.
- The art of making chocolate is also taught to the people.
- Tickets to this event should be purchased before visiting.
Learn to roller skate – Key features
- Proper techniques to roll safely are taught to people in a session of sixty minutes.
- Registration should be done before getting started.
- Get the scan codes ready before entering the door.
- Tickets to this event shall be purchased beforehand.
Stand-Up Comedy at Mr. Bing’s in Downtown San Francisco- Key features
- Attend this event to explore the best comedians in town.
- Doors are opened at 7:30 PM, and the show begins at 8:00 PM.
- Seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Anybody who is late for the show can visit the place some other day.
Grace Cathedral Sound Bath- Key features
- The experts present in this event will take you on a deeply meditative sonic journey.
- Make sure to bring your own mat.
- There is no late seating at all.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm, and the sound bath begins at 7 – 8:30 pm.
Valentine’s Day weekend cruise – Key features
- Celebrate your love or friendship this valentine’s day on a cruise.
- A champagne toast and shaking your ass are available at the cruise.
- The boarding location is LUXE Cruises, 2394 Mariner Square Dr, Alameda CA
- One must be above 21 to attend the party.
Good Food Mercantile – Key features
- Try some of the most popular and delicious delicacies at this event.
- People attending the event should be fully vaccinated.
- Make sure to wear a mask before entering.
- A refund is provided if someone is not able to make it to the event.
These are some of the most happening and fun events to attend in San Francisco.