Finding the right way to wish birthday wishes can be very difficult, especially for acquaintances and colleagues. To make writing that birthday message a little easier, we have compiled over 100 different quotes for you to choose from.
If you want to say Birthday Wishes to anyone using the Happy Birthday quotes given below, please make them happy with these quotes.
Table of Contents
Find the Perfect Happy Birthday Quote/Wishes For your friends, family, and co-workers
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! : Dr. Seuss
- There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why. : William Barclay
- Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. : Ausonius
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. : Oprah Winfrey
- You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness. : Brad Garrett
- Don’t just count your years, make your years count. : George Meredith
- Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. : Satchel Paige
- You don’t get older, you get better. : Shirley Bassey
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. : Plautus
- We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. : Lauren Hutton
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. : Denis Waitley
- I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake. : Mitch Hedberg
- You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. : Bob Hope
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. : Abraham Lincoln
- With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come. : William Shakespeare
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. : Lucille Ball
- No wise man ever wished to be younger. : Jonathan Swift
- Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed. : Charles Schulz
- Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. : Franz Kafka
- Everything I know I learned after I was 30. : Georges Clemenceau
- I’m not getting old. I’m getting better. : Shirley Bassey
- Middle age is when you still believe you’ll feel better in the morning. : Bob Hope
- The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. : H. V. Prochnow
- To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. : Bernard Baruch
- I think all this talk about age is foolish. Every time I’m one year older, everyone else is too. : Gloria Swanson
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be. : Robert Browning
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age. : Robert Frost
- Nature gives you the face you have at 20, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at 50. : Coco Chanel
- Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. : Pope John XXIII
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent—that is to triumph over old age. : Thomas B. Aldrich
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young. : Fred Astaire
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. : Mark Twain
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs. : John Glenn
- Life is too short to be small. : Benjamin Disraeli
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES/WISHES FOR MOM
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.” – Minna Antrim
- “You can be gorgeous at 30, charming at 40, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” – Coco Chanel
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “I decided if you’re lucky enough to be alive, you should use each birthday to celebrate what your life is about.” – Mary Steenburgen
- “When someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?” – Lisa Loeb
- “A beautiful woman is like a painting and remains beautiful no matter how old she is.” – Chloe Thurlow
- “The heart of a good mother is as big as the ocean; accommodating all kinds of things and sweeping all unwanted things to its shores.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” – William Shakespeare
- “It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that makes you beautiful.” – R.M. Broderick
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terri Guillemets
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling you to eat more cake.” – Jo Brand
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES/WISHES FOR FRIEND
- I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday!
- I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!
- I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. Happy birthday, friend!
- Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs, and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend!
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me. Through thick and thin I’ll always be there for you. Happy birthday, wishes!
- Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear friend!
SIMPLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES/WISHES
- A birthday means that you are a year older, but a birthday party means you get to act 10 years younger. Enjoy the party!
- Support wildlife, Have a wild birthday party!
INSPIRATIONAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES/WISHES
- On your birthday may your spirit be enriched in light, love, and hope for a prosperous year ahead.
- Life is a journey. Enjoy every mile.
- Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being happy every day.
- My life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!
- They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with cake. Happy birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES/WISHES FOR SIBLING
- The best of your life has yet to come, embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities. Happy birthday.
Here we have also given you wonderful Happy Birthday quotes, if you know the best quotes of Happy Birthday quotes please mention the comment box and let us know what you want in quotes in the comment section. If you like this content please share it for more updates to follow websplashers