Reliance Jio is at the forefront of the Indian telecom space with big data packs and very few calling benefits. The leading telecom network has come up with different plans for its customers. You can choose any plan and enjoy the benefits of Jio data packs.
Reliance Jio has a huge customer base in India. Now, if you have recently switched to jio from another network, you need to know the Jio SIM USSD codes to check the data authenticity on your mobile phone.
There are two ways in which you can check your data balance.
Table of Contents
How do I check my data balance for the MyJio number using MyJio App?
To check your high-speed data balance using the MyJio application :
1) Open MyJio App and log in using OTP (One Time Password).
2) Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under the My Account section.
3) You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
Here’s how you can check your Jio net balance:
Method-2 – IVR Calling
Using your Jio number, make a missed call to 1299 to know the data balance, calling benefits, and validity active on your number via SMS. You can also dial *333# to know the same data and calling information as the USSD response. Further, you can send an SMS ‘MBAL’ to 55333 from your Jio number to receive an SMS reply containing your data and calling details.
Jio customer care number
Do You have any queries and issues related to the Jio service? You can contact the Jio customer care representatives. You are receiving spam calls in your Jio number, activate the DND service to stop spam calls and SMS by 1909.
Jio USSD codes and SMS numbers
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1#
- Know balance/Talktime: *333#
- Check 4G data usage: SMS MBAL to 55333
- Check prepaid balance and validity: SMS BAL to 199
- Know bill amount: SMS BILL to 199
- Check current tariff plan: SMS MY PLAN to 199
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925
- Check net balance: use the MyJio app
- Caller Tune Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*2#
- Check Call Rate: SMS TARIFF to 191
- Know jio number of JioFi device: SMS JIO to 199
Jio Data Plans and Net Packs 2021: List of plans, data, validity, price
|Unlimited 1GB for Existing Validity 4G Data Voucher Pack||1GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹11|
|Unlimited 2GB for Existing Validity 4G Data Voucher Pack||2GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹21|
|Unlimited 6GB for Existing Validity 4G Data Voucher Pack||6GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹51|
|Unlimited 12GB for Existing Validity 4G Data Voucher Pack||12GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹101|
|Work From Home Data Packs||30GB||30 Days||₹151|
|Work From Home Data Packs||40GB||30 Days||₹201|
|Work From Home Data Packs||50GB||30 Days||₹251|
|1.5GB/Day Data for 56 Days Cricket Pack||1.5GB per day||56 Days||₹499|
|72GB (6GB * 12) for Existing Validity Disney+ Hotstar Pack||72GB (6GB * 12)||EXISTING PLAN||₹612|
|50GB/Cycle for 120 Days Disney+ Hotstar Pack||50GB per cycle||120 Days||₹1,004|
Hopefully, you have landed the right place now, because this article tells about “How to check Jio data (or) Net balance”. If we miss any point here, mention the comment box and we will change it immediately. If you like these articles share them with friends and family members as well as find more updates keep watching websplashers