Jio soft-launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. As of 31 December 2019, it is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third-largest mobile network operator in the world with over 40.56 crores (405.6 million) subscribers.
Jio has launched its 4G services back in September 2016. It became an instant hit due to its affordable tariff plans that were offered for free for a period of six months. Launched at a time when data costs were high (almost Rs. 250 for 1GB data), it is not surprising that the affordable bundled benefits offered by Jio witnessed success.
Whenever you can buy a new sim card while you won’t know your mobile number, let’s try to know your Jio mobile number are you looking for a variety of methods so we can always tell you how to find out in an easy way?. How to check my Jio number this article needs you
Table of Contents
Jio USSD codes and SMS numbers
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1#
- Know balance/Talktime: *333#
- Check 4G data usage: SMS MBAL to 55333
- Check prepaid balance and validity: SMS BAL to 199
- Know bill amount: SMS BILL to 199
- Check the current tariff plan: SMS MY PLAN to 199
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925
- Check net balance: use the MyJio app
- Caller Tune Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*2#
- Check Call Rate: SMS TARIFF to 191
- Know jio number of JioFi device: SMS JIO to 199
Here we use USSD Codes that work without my jio app. Try this way you may even know your phone number.
How To Know My Jio Number?
Through the My Jio App
You can find out How to check my Jio Number through the My Jio App by following these steps:
- Download the My Jio App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once installed, open the My Jio App.
- Log in to your My Jio Account.
- Once logged in, you will see your registered number on the home screen of the app
This is my jio app gadget and shows the remaining data and phone number also. Most of the jio customers are using my jio app.
if there any doesn’t work the USSD Codes, let us know anything instantly we revise that one. If you like this article tell your friends and share it with your family members. Do you want to be read more articles then keep watch websplashers
Also read: How to check my airtel number