Table of Contents
How to make Dalgona coffee With a mixer
Are you also suddenly interested in ancient Fenti Hui coffee? If your answer is yes, you must be wondering what is Dalgona Coffee and why is it suddenly asked? Made in fashion by the very popular South Korean actor Jung-II Woo, and has spread to all social media. So Dalgona Coffee is nothing more than just beaten coffee with some twists.
The main difference is that regular coffee consists of hot milk and Dalgona coffee consists of cold or chilled milk. if you think it’s hard to do, don’t worry! All you need is the same amount of coffee, water, and sugar and beat them too. Then add it to the chilled milk and you are ready to go. So in this quarantine here is a simple recipe that will allow you to make Dalgona coffee at home and enjoy it with the family.
Ingredients For Dalgona Coffee:
- Coffee powder
- Boil Water
- Chilled Milk
Procedure to Make Dalgona Coffee:
1. Make Coffee Mixture: Take a bowl and add an equal quantity of coffee, sugar, and hot water and mix it.
2. Beat Coffee Mixture with hand Blender: With the help of a hand blender, blend the coffee mixture until it is not changed to light, creamy and frothy. It takes a lot of time.
3. Prepare the Dalgona Coffee: Now, take Coffee Mugs and pour chilled milk into them and then add beaten and whipped coffee over it and serve chilled.
4. Tip For Making the Dalgona Coffee:
- first. and the most important tip, always use good quality coffee powder to make Dalgoan Coffee, because the texture and color of your coffee are all depending on the quality of your coffee powder.
- We use very cold milk for making this coffee and add sugar according to taste.
- last, but not least, You can store your whipped Coffee for seven days in an airtight container.
How to make Dalgona coffee without a mixer
Yes, you can. I have made Dalgona coffee without any blender or electric blender. Read on to find out how I did it.
Dalgona Coffee is a roasted coffee sourced from South Korea. The creamy and fluffy texture on top of warm or cold milk looks absolutely delicious. I’m not a coffee lover, I still love this trendy drink.
Even in this time of quarantine, it has a place in all social media feeds, and many people try to do it at home.
I have also made this recipe at home. Unlike the look, it’s simple and easy to do at home. I have not used any electronic mixer/blender to make this whipped cream. I just mixed equal amounts of coffee powder, sugar, and hot water with a fork.
You can watch my video to learn how to make Dalgona coffee without a Mixer/blender.
Ingredients to make Dalgona coffee:
- Coffee Powder:2tsp
- Hot water:2tsp
- Milk:3/4 glass
Steps to Make Dalgona Coffee Without Mixer or Blender
- Take a bowl, add an equal amount of coffee powder, sugar, and hot water together and mix it well.
- Beat it well using a fork until it becomes soft and fluffy.
- Add this fluffy cream to the top of a glass of milk. If you want, you can add coffee powder/chocolate powder on top.
You can watch the complete video of how to make Dalgona coffee at home without any electronic mixer/blender by clicking on the blue link.