The amazing appeal of Indian attire for women is unquestionable. Whether you happen to be in India or abroad the iconic Indian clothes, for instance, the sensuous saree, the lovely lehengas, or the forever favorite salwar kameez are never out of fashion. International celebrities have gracefully carried these popular Indian attires on several occasions. Be it a festival, wedding, religious ceremony, or reception, shopping Indian apparel in the USA is just a click away.
Indian dresses are classy yet comfortable and can transform your look from dull to fabulous in few minutes. With inspiration from rich Indian heritage and culture, the clothes of this subcontinent help you stand out on all occasions. The unique charm of Indian wear is simply undeniable.
Indian clothes are a blend of the latest trends, traditional values of the people belonging to different cultures, faiths, and ethnicity. Traditional Indian attires are dependant on various geographical as well as climatic factors of different regions of India.
Have a look at the different types of Indian apparel –
- The most popular and versatile Indian apparel is the Saree – Draped elegantly over the body, the saree is worn with a blouse and a petticoat. Scroll down to know about the various kinds of Indian sarees.
- Muga silk or Assamese silk from Assam.
- Baluchori and Tant from West Bengal.
- Paithani from Maharashtra.
- Bandhni from Gujarat.
- Kanjeevaram from Tamil Nadu.
- Mysore silk from Karnataka.
- Banarasi from north India particularly Uttar Pradesh.
- Pochampally sarees from Hyderabad… and the list goes on.
Beaming with grace and elegance Indian sarees are simply spectacular. From the crisp cotton sarees for the hot summer months to the pretty chiffon sarees for the monsoon. Heavy georgettes for cool winters to the show-stopping nine yards in silk for special occasions.
Indian sarees offer a huge range from which you can choose according to your taste, the occasion, or the climate. Apart from the wedding sarees, the party wear sarees and Bollywood sarees are quite a craze among the younger generation.
- The Indian apparel collection is incomplete without the Salwar kameez – The classy and modest salwar kameez is the go-to-attire for today’s women. It is a hassle-free three-piece attire consisting of a salwar, a kameez, and a dupatta. It provides style on one hand and comfort on the other, making this functional attire so popular. The different sorts of salwar kameez are Punjabi salwar kameez, Patiala salwar kameez, Pakistani Salwar kameez, Anarkali salwar kameez, and so on.
- The undisputed queen of Indian apparel when it comes to weddings is the lehenga choli – In case you are not much comfortable in a saree, you can always choose the ever-beautiful, embellished lehenga choli as your best friend for special occasions like weddings, sangeet, or mehndi ceremony.
Also Read: 20 Latest and Casual Outfit Ideas for Business Women- Business Outfit ideas
With reasonably priced clothing, Hatkay.com aspires to bring the glory, and richness of Indian apparel to the USA is just a click away to women around the globe. It also magnifies the charm of modern women with its sophisticated and elegantly designed Indian attires. Let me know in the comment box if you have any relevant content.