Have you been searching for Spanish Nicknames For Guys and Girls? Don’t worry about it we are providing Spanish nicknames. For those who are waiting to put a Splendid name, this article might help you right now. So, if you need a Spanish nickname for your boyfriend or girlfriend, and maybe you just need a Spanish nickname you can call a guy.
This article contains Spanish Nicknames for friends, Nicknames for girlfriends, guys, boyfriends, etc. Which are appropriate for lovers, also it contains funny Spanish nicknames for guys, which are more than typical pet names.
I will show you some epic Spanish Nicknames For Guys and Girls you can use to show how that friend is found within your mind. Make sure to be good friends before trying such a task, you don’t want to be annoying as you use language that offers a description of information. I support you to come up with a nickname on your own to improve your creativity and remember Spanish Nicknames For Guys and Girls.
Here we provide you with some of the best Spanish Nicknames For Guys and Girls.
Table of Contents
CUTE SPANISH NICKNAMES FOR GUYS
- Flaco: – Used to make fun of a skinny person, it means skinny.
- Viejo:- It means old, But you can use it to refer to someone you consider great such as your dad, or your man, or any friend.
- Lagarto:- A type of crocodile. Tell this to a friend who has big mouth for conquering love and much other stuff.
- Tonto:- It may be translated to silly, but you can tell this to a friend who wouldn’t show that much intelligence.
- Lindo:- A male version of the word cute.
- Maravilloso:- Someone who is wonderful!
- Osito:- Means little bear, but will often refer to a teddy bear.
- Perrito:- It means puppy, but please tell this as cute as possible.
- Rey:- translates into King.
- Tigre:- That tiger is always hungry!
- Jefe: The boss.
- Transpose:- If that guy likes to cheat in games.
- Guapo:- This one sounds great and you can even make it sound sarcastic, it means Handsome.
- Chiquito:- This is for someone short.
- Gordo o Gordito:- It refers to someone who is Fat, and the second one is the diminutive form.
- Amado:- For that guy all the group loves.
- Fosforo:- It means match, you may refer to someone’s temper.
- Pata de Perro:- It means dog paw, and it is commonly used on someone who is always on the streets.
- Bandera Pirata:- It means pirate flag, and may refer to someone skinny as a bone.
- Amado Mio:- It means my love.
- Ojos de Cielo:- Someone has baby blue eyes!
- Chocolatito:- It means little chocolate.
- Mono:- It literally means monkey.
- La Bestia:- You are telling him he is the best!
- Dalmata:- He has two-tone colors as he speaks. It means Dalmatian.
- Araña:- It means spider, which may refer to someone handy with the wrong stuff.
- Belote:- Slang word from Baby, It means big baby.
- Principe Azul:- He is your prince charming!
- Arrecho:- For someone who gets angry all the time or does everything bravely.
- Pollo:- Chicken, they look cute.
- Pesado:- It refers to someone who gives heavy jokes.
- Leon:- A male lion.
- Amor:- He is the living manifestation of love.
- Garfield:- You know that lazy cat right?
- Bipolar:- He is always changing moods.
- Pitufo:- Those little blue characters.
- Kraken:- That legendary sea monster.
- Dragon:- The reptile-looking legendary beast.
- Hijo de Papi:- That guy who still lives with his parents.
- Verizon:- He probably has a big nose.
- Mapache:- That raccoon!
- Churro Quemado:- A toasted snack you won’t eat!
- Caracol:- He is so slow.
- Pompeo:- He is addicted to the gym!
- Zombie:- He is always sleeping.
- Close:- For someone jealous.
- Chunchito:- A slang word that refers to anything you can’t remember the name of.
- Pata de Pollo:- Chicken legged.
- Boludo:- It refers to the big testicles that won’t let him move.
- Simplon:- For someone simple.
- Topo:- The mole.
- Mono Cara Roja:- The Japanese monkey named Macaca.
- Macho:- That macho friend.
- Brazo de Lata:- For someone who has metal screws to hold the bones in place.
CUTE SPANISH ROMANTIC NICKNAMES
- Mi alma: My soul!
- Amanda: The female Spanish form of the English word “Beloved.”
- Preciosa: She is your precious! So much of a treasure.
- Muñeca: The Spanish for “doll.”
- Bebe: It means baby.
- Manasota: It gives a sexual context, which means “big mama.”
- Flaquita: The diminutive form of the Spanish word “skinny.”
- Nena: A word used to refer to a sexy female.
- Rosa: The plant rose.
- Sabrosura: Because she tastes so delightful.
- Dulzura: She is pure sugar! So sweet to even think about.
- Mi Vida: Tell her she is your life.
- Cariño: It literally means darling.
- Deliciosa: She is so delicious! You cannot live without her!
- Sollecito: She is your own Sun! Just right next to you.
CUTE SPANISH NICKNAMES FOR GIRLS
- Estrella: Among stars!
- Mi chica divertida: My funny girl!
- Caramelo: The Spanish word for candy, is so sweet!
- Chiquita: Little one!
- Corazon: The heart!
- Mami: Refer to someone who is sexy!
- Hechicera: That female wizard! Stunning girl! She will witchcraft the life out of you!
- Reina: She is the Queen! Ruler of everything!
- Princesa: She is a princess! Be afraid! She isn’t that lovely.
- Gatita: The diminutive Spanish female form of Cat.
- Linda: Ohh! How pretty she is!
- Bombon: It is the lollipop candy.
- Angel: Your angel! Your savior!
- Bella: She is the living manifestation of beauty!
- Barbie: Refers to the brand of the doll.
- Muñequita: Little doll.
- Porcelana: So beautiful to watch, so weak, ready to have cared.
- Angelita: Little angel.
- Chelsea: This means Blond.
- Frecita: The diminutive form of strawberry.
- Grips: For someone who is constantly with flu.
- Lunatica: It means lunatic, perhaps she is at ease.
- Cuatro Ojos: If she wears glasses.
- Manzanita: It means little apple.
- Loquita: If you want to call her crazy.
- Leona: A female lion, so powerful!
- Puglia: It means little flea.
- Manguito: The little tropical fruit.
- Arena: It means sandy.
- Regalito: If she is a divine gift!
- Musa: The Spanish of the muse.
- Amazona: She is from that forest!
- Corazon de Melon: It sounds cute when spoken. It means Melon’s heart.
- Almendra: Because she has beautiful eyes!
- Ninfa: She is from the woods!
- Millonaria: She has the money!
CUTE SPANISH NICKNAMES FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND
- Conejito – bunny girl
- Corazón – sweetheart
- (Mi) Divertido Chica – (my) funny girl
- Empanada Dulce – sweet pie
- Enamorado – lover
- Esposa – wife
- Estrella – star
- Gata – (as cute as) female cat
- Hechicera – bewitching, stunning
- Hermoso – handsome
- (Mi) Hombre – (my) man
- (Mi) León – (my) lion
- Lindo -cute
- Maravilloso – gorgeous
- Marido – husband
- Mariposa – butterfly
- Mi Media Naranja – my half-orange (my better half)
- Morena – brunette
- Muñeca – doll
- Nene – baby
- Osito – cuddly, teddy bear
- Pastelito – pie
- Pedacito de Cielo – a little piece of heaven
- (Mi) Perrito – (my) puppy
- (Mi) Pollito – (my) chick
- Precioso Mío – my precious
- (Mi) Princesa – my princess
- Principe Hermosa – a handsome prince
- Querido – darling, dear, lover
- (Mi) Reina – (my) queen
- Rubia – Blond (haired)
- (Mi) Rey – (my) king
- Sol – sunshine
- Tesoro – treasure
- Tigre – tiger
- Unica – unique
- (Mi) Vida – (my) life
CUTE SPANISH NICKNAMES FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND
- (Mi) Alma – (my) soul
- Amado – beloved, darling
- Amante – lover
- Amiga – friend (girl)
- Amigo – friend (boy)
- Angelito – angel
- (Mi) Amor – (my) love
- (Mi) Amor Bello – (my) beautiful love
- Azúcar – (as sweet as) sugar
- Bebé – baby
- Bella – Beauty
- Besos – kisses
- Bicho – bug (context: tiny, cute)
- Bizcocho – (as sweet as) biscuit, sponge cake
- Bombón – sweet, chocolate (sweetie)
- Bonito/ Bonita – pretty, attractive
- Caramelo – (as sweet as) candy
- Cariño – honey, love
- (Mi) Chiquillo – (my) kid
- Chiquito – little one (context: cute)
- (Mi) Chiquita – (my) little girl
- (Mi) Cielo – (my) sky
COOL SPANISH NICKNAMES WITH MEANINGS
Here we present you some of the cool Spanish nicknames with meanings:
- Loba: Wolf or tough
- Guera: Guy with light skin
- Tramposo: manipulative guy
- Chula: how cute!
- Jefe: Boss
- Chismosa: Gossing guy
- Guapo: handsome or attractive
- El cerebra: serious or thought-full
- Gordito: Little Fatty
- Linda: Pretty
- Chiquito: a small boy
- Papa: Father or dominating one
- Ese: homeboy
- Chola: a boy with a stylish lifestyle and hippie dressing
- Vato: dude or guy
- Border: friend
- Ei Mio: Friend Especially in Venezuela
- Adelita: looks cool
- chica: cute Spanish nickname
- Rubia: Blond girl
- Primo: cool
- Leona: powerful girl
- Richard: who are born to rule
FUNNY SPANISH NICKNAMES
Here we present you some funny Spanish nicknames:
- Cabron: stupid
- Chato: pug nose
- Calaca: skeleton or extra skinny person
- Lengua Larga: a chatty or talkative person
- Tonto: stupid or silly
- Idiota: idiot
- Torpe: clumsy person
- Terada: stupid person
- Tonta: silly girl
- Ninfa: if she belongs to the woods
- Gordi: silly girl
- Anana: funny teasing name for a short Heighted girl
- Lunatica: fool or mad
- Pariente: misuse
- Flaca: skinny girl
- Chata: the girl with a small nose
- Mami: sexy girl
- Loba: clever girl
- Loco: Crazy
- Menso: fool
- Maje: sucker
- Momia: an ugly person
- Mongolia: idiot
- Nelson: someone rude and without education
- Broder: a friend who is more like a brother
- El Cerebro: smart person
- cholo: a stylish person
- Chulo: how cute
- Ese: homey
CUTE SPANISH NICKNAMES FOR FRIENDS
Conejo means rabbit and conejito mean little bunny. This can be used in a few ways, but one of the most sensible is for someone fast-paced.
Just like the popular banana brand, Chiquita translates to “little girl.” Chiquito is the same, but for a small boy.
This translates directly to “boss” in English but is often used more expansively in Spanish.
Meaning cutie, this one is used on children, adults, men, and women equally. Something that is commonly said is “qué Chula” which means “how cute.”
Note that, as often happens with words in Spanish, this word can have different meanings in different countries, so watch out if you are, for example, in Costa Rica, where it can be used to speak about a person who tries to live from the others.
This one refers to a person who is very light-skinned or light-haired.
Spelling and pronunciation note: In Spanish, the two dots as seen above the ü are called diéresis. They are seldom used in the language. In this case, they indicate that güero is pronounced like “we’re-o.”
Literally means wolf, and usually refers to a sly person.
This refers to someone one who likes to gossip.
Someone with this nickname is cunning and manipulative, much like the English “trickster.”
Most commonly used to refer to someone handsome or attractive. It is a name that is often also used sarcastically to mean the opposite.
It means pretty, but lindo/a does not have the same embarrassing effect as “pretty boy” does in English.
- El Cerebro
This one is used to refer to someone who is very studious as it translates to “the brain.”
This one means and is used in the same way as “girl” in English. It is frequently and casually used. “Hola, chica. ¿Cómo estás?” (“Hey girl. How are you?”)
Badass Spanish nicknames for guys
- El Jefe – The Boss
- El Lobo – The Wolf
- El Tigre – The Tiger
- El Diablo – The Devil
- El Matador – The Bullfighter
- El Rey – The King
- El Caballero – The Gentleman
- El Gallo – The Rooster
- El Fénix – The Phoenix
- El Guerrero – The Warrior
- El Toro – The Bull
- El Cazador – The Hunter
- El Gato – The Cat
- El Huracán – The Hurricane
- El Vaquero – The Cowboy
- El Comandante – The Commander
- El Mago – The Magician
- El Chulo – The Pimp
- El Titan – The Titan
- El Zorro – The Fox
Funny Spanish nicknames for guys
- Pepe (short for José)
- Paco (short for Francisco)
- Chico (meaning “boy” or “guy”)
- Tito (short for Alberto)
- Manolo (short for Manuel)
- Che (a popular slang term for “guy” in some Spanish-speaking countries)
- Lalo (short for Eduardo)
- Pancho (short for Francisco)
- Pablito (short for Pablo)
- Juanito (short for Juan)
- Nacho (short for Ignacio)
- Rafa (short for Rafael)
- Guille (short for Guillermo)
- Fer (short for Fernando)
- Kiko (short for Francisco)
- Pato (meaning “duck”, but also a common nickname for guys)
- Chema (short for José María)
- Nico (short for Nicolás)
- Beto (short for Alberto)
- Goyo (short for Gregorio)
Cool Spanish nicknames for guys
Spanish nicknames for boyfriend
Here are some common Spanish nicknames for a boyfriend:
- Amor – Love
- Cariño – Darling, Honey
- Mi Vida – My life
- Mi cielo – My sky
- Mi sol – My sun
- Corazón – Heart
- Mi amorcito – My little love
- Osito – Little bear
- Mi rey – My king
- Guapo – Handsome
Please keep in mind that some of these nicknames may have different connotations or meanings depending on the context, region, or relationship.
Cute Spanish nicknames for girlfriend
Here are some cute Spanish nicknames you can use for your girlfriend:
- Amor – It means “love” in Spanish.
- Corazón – It means “heart” in Spanish, and it’s a common term of endearment in Latin cultures.
- Cielo – It means “heaven” or “sky” in Spanish, and it’s often used as a term for endearment.
- Osita – It means “little bear” in Spanish, and it’s a cute nickname for a girlfriend who is cuddly and affectionate.
- Muñeca – It means “doll” in Spanish, and it’s a cute nickname for a girlfriend who is beautiful and delicate.
- Chiquita – It means “little one” in Spanish, and it’s a cute nickname for a girlfriend who is petite and adorable.
- Estrella – It means “star” in Spanish, and it’s a sweet nickname for a girlfriend who is shining and radiant.
- Bombón – It means “chocolate candy” in Spanish, and it’s a cute nickname for a girlfriend who is sweet and tempting.
- Princesa – It means “princess” in Spanish, and it’s a romantic nickname for a girlfriend who is cherished and adored.
- Solecito – It means “little sun” in Spanish, and it’s a cute nickname for a girlfriend who brightens up your day.
We hope we’ve helped you choose what you feel is the most perfect nickname for your partner! Spanish Nicknames For Guys and Girls if you have any doubts regarding this topic mention the comment box, we will mutate it.