Here are some great quotes and sayings from Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart. Sam Walton did some amazing things in the supply chain of necessity. Walmart now has one of the best supply chains in the world.
The following is a collection of Walmart quotes that will inspire you as you read these quotes.
Top 20 Walmart quotes
- “People have to follow their hearts, and if their hearts lead them to Wal-Mart, so be it.” -Maynard James Keenan
- “There are going to be some people who never want Wal-Mart. That’s OK.”– Lee Scott
- “Why should a company like Wal-Mart – who made $10 billion last year alone – be able to force taxpayers to foot the bill for their healthcare costs?” -John Sweeney
- “Wal-mart… do they like to make walls there?” -Paris Hilton
- “The butcher, baker, and candlestick maker have been around a lot longer than supermarkets and Wal-Mart.” -Joel Salatin
- “Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation.” -Steve Job
- “You can find a lot of reasonable buys at Wal-Mart. But one key to making it on a budget is by donating your time and labor to the project. Do-it-yourself projects will always help you save.” -Nate Berkus
- “I love Wal-Mart. You can put that down. I love Wal-Mart. My husband and I hang out there.” -Viola Davis
- “You go into Wal-Mart, and you see stuff you typically wouldn’t see anywhere else.” -Sebastian Maniscalco
- “The key to competing and surviving against Wal-Mart is to focus your business into a niche or pocket where you can leverage your strengths in the local marketplace.” -Michael Bergdahl
Sam Walmart Quotes
- “It’s shocking to me that it’s easier to buy a gun at Wal-Mart than it is to buy my record.” -Marilyn Manson
- “Wal-Mart has always paid low wages, or, as Sam Walton put it, ‘as little as we could get by with at the time.” -Bill Dedman
- “If you think black people have a motivation problem, open up a Wal-Mart and advertise a thousand jobs. Watch 5,000 people show up.” -Jesse Jackson
- “At Wal-Mart, it goes back to Sam Walton and the foundation and business model that we simply operate for less or everyday low cost. We’re known for operating in a very efficient way and then giving those savings to customers.” -Mike Duk
- “Now I know that Wal-Mart’s policies do not reflect the best way of doing business and the values that I think are important in America.” -Hillary Clinton
- “You know, without China, there is no Wal-Mart and without Wal-Mart there is no middle class and lower class prosperity in the United States.” –Arthur Laffer
- “When you compete with Wal-Mart, even if you think you’ve found a niche don’t ever become complacent.” –Michael Bergdahl
- “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves it’s amazing what they can accomplish.”
- If you want a successful business, your people must feel that you are working for them—not that they are working for you.
A good quote changes the mood when you are depressed. Such quotes we have been providing for you. Do you have any other inspiring quotes to add? Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.