Friends, do you know What are Emojis? How to make Emojis? In this post, we are going to give you complete information related to this topic in detail. If you are a smartphone user then you must also use emojis through your social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
But many people do not know the exact meaning of these emojis and that is why they do not even know how to use emojis properly. If you also want to know what is emoji and more interesting facts related to emojis, then definitely read this post carefully from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
What Are Emojis?
The word emoji is made up of two letters E+ Moji. In Japanese, E means picture and Moji means character, hence it is also called pictorial message.
I understood in simple language, that an emoji is a group of electronic pictures through which we can convey our feelings to our friends or can display our feelings.
For example, if someone asks you how are you, you can tell him that you are happy by sending him, and in the same way, you can express your feeling of sadness through this emoji.
In this way, you can tell about your feelings to the person in front of you through just one emoji without any text message.
Who First Used Emoji?
If we talk about who is the creator of emoji or who was the first to use emoji, then let us tell you that emoji was created by Shigetaka Kurita in the year 1999 and it was made for the Japanese user base only.
Let us tell you that to create the world’s first emoji, Shigetaka Kurita took inspiration from manga art and kanji characters and this emoji was very simple in which 12 pixels by 12 pixels were used.
History of Emojis
If we talk about the history of Emojis, then you can see the evolution of Emojis below.
There have been many changes in the history of emojis since 1999. First of all, that is, in its original set, only Traffic, Technology, Weather and Time had the icon.
Later by 2010, more Cat Faces and Emojis of Anger, Tears and Happiness were added to it, and in a 2015 Diversity Update, the Emojis were further modified and 5 Skin Tones were added to it.
After that, there were more changes in Emojis in 2017 in which Language and Culture were also included. Emoji Day is celebrated all over the world on the 17th of July.
How To Make Your Own Emoji
Many times we need an emoji that is different from the emoji keyboard or we want to make our own emoji, then let us tell you that it is absolutely possible and easy too.
There are currently a number of applications available on the iOS and Android platforms that allow you to create and design your own emoji.
If you are an Android user you can use the Bitmoji app to create emoji and create your own emoji.
This application has been downloaded by more than 100 million people from the play store and also it has got a star rating of 4.3 on the play store.
On this application, you can easily use it by creating an account with your Google Account and can create your own emoji and also share it with your friends.
Some Interesting Facts About Emojis
- World Emoji Day is celebrated on 17th July which started in 2014.
- Animated emoji were first used by Apple.
- *Tears of Joy* is the most used emoji.
- Emojis were first used on social sites in 2014.
- Twitter was the first to use emojis on social sites.
- More than 5 billion emojis are sent around the world every day.
Hope you liked these interesting facts related to emojis. Let us now know in a little detail what are the uses of emoji or when which emoji are used.
Emoji Uses [in English]
Emoji is a great way to express feelings, with the help of which we can express our feelings in an easy way. Different types of emojis are used to express different types of emotions.
Below we have shown some of the popular and popular emojis with pictures as well as their meanings.
1. 😭 Meaning: When you have to cry a lot over something, then you can express it with this emoji.
2. 😍 Meaning: People usually use this emoji to express the expression of love.
3. 🤗 Meaning: It is a cordial gesture that is an expression of friendship.
4. 😡 Meaning: An angry emoji expresses displeasure and anger at a person or situation.
5. 😇 Meaning: When a person does tour work, it can be used to euphemize his maleficence.
6. 😘 Meaning: This is an emotion showing love, also known as the face-throwing emoji.
7. 🥰 Meaning: It is used to express the feeling when a person is in love.
8. 😂 Meaning: Whenever you do something that makes you teary-eyed, you can express it with this emoji. It is also known as Tears of Joy.
9. 🤣 Meaning: When you get a lot of laughter from something, you can express it with this emoji.
10. 😏 Meaning: The turning back emoji is used as a form of disgust or looking offensive, or expressed displeasure.
Thus there are many emojis that you can use to express your different feelings.
Hope you liked this What are Emojis? How to make Emojis of ours and at the same time, our shared information proved useful for you.
If you have any doubts related to this post of ours, then definitely tell us by commenting, and also if you liked this post of ours, then do share it with your friends on social media.