Labor Day is a day that we honor our hard-working, tireless go-getters. The holiday is often celebrated with a barbecue in the backyard, a short beach trip, or a gathering of neighbors. This important day is more than a celebration of American achievements. We look back on our journey and recognize the achievements of our nation’s workers and their resilience of Motivational Quotes For Workers Day.
Although this holiday marks the end of summer quietly, it is a time when we should enjoy our wonderful memories and look forward to the possibilities of the year ahead. Labor Day gives us the chance to reflect on our hopes and dreams for the future. Take time to rest and recharge for the next year. These motivational quotes for workers’ day of wisdom will inspire you.
Motivational Quotes For Workers Day
1. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
2. “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” – Greek Proverb
3. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from work.” – Louis C.K.
4. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.” – Elizabeth Esty
6. “Our labor preserves us from three great evils — weariness, vice, and want.” – Voltaire
7. “There is precious little hope to be got out of whatever keeps us industrious, but there is a chance for us whenever we cease work and become stargazers.” – H.M. Tomlinson
8. “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.”
10. “Without labor, nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
11. “Genius is 1% Inspiration and 99% Perspiration.”
12. “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.”
13. “All wealth is the product of labor.”
14. “He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.”
15. “Genius begins great works; labor alone finishes them.” – Joseph Joubert
16. “He who works with his hands is a laborer, He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
17. “Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” – Ralph Ransom
18. “The supreme accomplishment is to blur the lines between work and play.” – Arnold J. Toynbee
19. “The chance you’ll be successful is high if all your men are following your rules. Start by teaching them the basics, and everything will follow. Disciplined workers are great ones.”
20. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from work.”
21. “No work is insignificant. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
International Workers’ Day Quotes
22. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
23. “We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work” – Thomas A. Edison
24. “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose” – Leonardo da Vinci
25. “Thank you to everyone who continues to make their mark, work hard, make sacrifices, and contribute to society!”
26. “Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work.”
27. “The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.”
28. “Hard work is rewarding beyond gold. Sweating is living.”
29. “Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life.” – Marc Chagall
30. “If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” – Jim Henson
31. “No human masterpiece has been created without great labor.” – Andre Gide
32. “Our labor preserves us from three great evils – weariness, vice, and want.” – Voltaire
33. “Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.” – Madeleine L’Engle
34. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
35. “Employment is nature’s physician, and is essential to human happiness.” – Galen
36. “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” – Douglas Adams
37. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
38. “Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.” – Anatole France
39. “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – Donovan Bailey
40. “I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” – Jerome K. Jerome
41. “Without labor, nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
42. “A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labor and there is an invisible labor.” – Victor Hugo
43. “Those who are willing to work usually are the ones who became successful. Remember, no one reaches the top while doing nothing. Happy Labor Day to all who deserve it.”
44. “Men that live without labor live in solitary and with no dignity and true independence.” Happy Labor Day!
45. “A lot of what passes for depression these days is nothing more than a body saying that it needs work.” Happy Labor Day!
May 1 Labor Day Quotes
46. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?”- Michelle Obama
47. “Dare to be honest and fear no labor.” – Robert Burns
48. “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” – John Locke
49. “Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles.” – William Feather
50. “If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
51. “Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.” – Tim Fargo
52. “It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them.” – Martina Boone
53. “Though you can love what you do not master, you cannot master what you do not love.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
54. “Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.” – Samuel Gompers
55. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
56. “When you put a lot of hard work into one goal and you achieve it, that’s a really good feeling.” – Derek Jeter
57. “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya Angelou
58. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
59. “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” – Pearl S. Buck
60. “Passionate workers don’t care about working beyond office hours. What is important to them is to finish everything and a job well done. This day is for all who work hard for the benefit of each and everyone.” Happy Labor Day!
The world cannot be run by visionaries or planners. People who work on the ground are essential for the development and progress of the world. Without them, thoughts and plans will be all that remain.
We hope you enjoyed these lovely motivational quotes for workers’ day. These are our best collections. To celebrate employees, send them the best quotes. This will encourage them to be more productive at work.
Read More Articles: