One of the key factors in determining your professional success is your ability to be effective and productive. Those who are able to consistently produce high-quality results with consistent speed will thrive in business and life. I would like to share five common productivity hacks that you can apply now to make more of them in less time.
Table of Contents
5 Productivity Hacks I Want To Know Quickly
1. The Pomodoro Technique
- Merely setting a timer and devoting myself entirely to the task at hand has completely changed my workflow.
- Set the timer to 25 minutes and process only one task at a time.
2. Prioritized To-do List
- I firmly believe in to-do lists. But they can quickly pile up and become a scary mess.
- Put your most important task at the top of your list.
- Do not continue until it is complete.
3. The 5-Minutes Rule
- For most of us, the hardest part of starting any task is.
- Work on a task you have avoided for 5 minutes. If you want to stop after 5 minutes. Stop. (most of the time you continue your journey)
- Studies show that the human brain is terrible at effectively switching tasks.
- Multitasking only helps you not go into stream mode while you are working.
5. Eliminate Distractions
- In 2022, the disruptor will be the extreme killer of productivity. Everything is designed to get your attention.
- Find out where your main distractions come from.
- Consciously try to remove them from the job.
Productivity Hacks can sometimes be unavailable. It may seem that some people are just born effective (The Rock) and some people are not.
But it is not so. Productivity comes from backwardness. It takes a lot of work, but fortunately, there are some tricks that can make it easier for you to be more efficient. Start your journey now to be more productive with our project management tool.